Business & Human Rights | Responsible Investment | Corporate Responsibility
Responsible business practices are fundamental for companies to be sustainable and thrive in the globalized economy.
Winstanley Advisors works with companies and investors to translate corporate responsibility frameworks into efficient and effective business practices to mitigate risks, drive innovation, create competitive advantages, and generate value by attracting investors, employees, clients, and consumers.
Business & Human Rights
Mitigate risks, improve social impacts, and identify opportunities for sustainable growth by aligning your business strategy and processes to globally endorsed standards for business.
- Policy & strategy: Define your company's vision and strategy for identifying and managing human rights risks and impacts
- Management systems: Implement due diligence, educational training, internal communication, and impact assessment processes
- Compliance & risk management: Advice for relevant national and international legal and normative standards to help meet the expectations of government, investors, employees, and consumers
- Modern slavery: Develop or enhance policies, due diligence practices, and reports for compliance with UK Modern Slavery Act
- Communication: Report to key internal and external stakeholders on steps taken, risks and impacts identified, and progress in addressing how your business affects human rights
Enhance value creation and long-term sustainability of investments by advising your investment team to define and implement your responsible investing vision, strategy, and portfolio management practices.
- Strategy: Responsible and impact investment policies, strategy, & monitoring and assessment
- ESG: Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) policy, portfolio analysis, and benchmarking
- Active ownership: Capital stewardship and engagement with portfolio companies and other investors
- Risk management & compliance: Integrating global responsibility frameworks and human rights due diligence into the investment analysis, decision-making, monitoring and evaluation process
- Communication: Reporting responsible investment strategy, expectations, and outcomes to portfolio companies and key stakeholders using internationally-recognized reporting frameworks